Please feel free to contact me for a project you'd like done or any other commissions. I'd love to work with you! ballistudios@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Finished Book

Well, it seems as though the plan didn't go quite as I had imagined it for the published book... I wasn't very happy with the final result of it. In the next month or two I will see what I can do about redesigning the layout and let you know when it's done so you can buy one if your interested.

However, the whole project overall was a great experience and a lot of fun... plus I got to get my new camera out of the deal :) Enjoy the illustrations anyway! (the kangaroo & octopus illustrations aren't finished yet, I will repost them once they are done).












6 comments:

Lynn said...

They're adorable! Have you thought about opening an Etsy shop and selling some of these as prints? The one of the giraffe and the toothbrush would be great in a kid-friendly bathroom, for example. I'll bet you could sell a few.

Renee Marie Swenson said...

I think they are so cute!! I want a copy of your book k! You should be very proud! That was a lot of work and you did amazing Megs!!!

Kristina Peterson said...

Those are so very, very cute! You are surely talented!

The Browning Bunch said...

These are so cute - you draw sooo well!!

Kerry Jane said...

You make me want to write a children's book!! You are so versatile:) You're amazing!

Jill Robin Bostock said...

These are amazing! You are amazing! I've been looking through your blogs! You are one amazing chick! Nice work on your little boy too! So adorable! Hope all is going well!