Please feel free to contact me for a project you'd like done or any other commissions. I'd love to work with you! ballistudios@gmail.com

Friday, March 11, 2011

Free Signed Illustration Print Drawing!


Hey everyone! I need your help to promote my illustration facebook page. There is a great perk for doing it too...

If you complete the 4 steps below, you can be one of 3 winners to receive a completely FREE 5X7 illustration print of your choice. As soon as there are 100 "likes" on my illustration page, I will do a drawing for the 3 winners. Each illustration will be mailed directly to your house :)

All you need to do is:

1. "LIKE" it.
2. Leave a COMMENT on at least one illustration from my photo album(s).
3. Write on my WALL or comment on this POST which 5X7 illustration you would like for yourself if you are one of the winners.
4. Forward this message to your facebook friends (as many as you can-- the more the better).



Good Luck!

-Megan-

No comments: